We design electrical wiring and teletechnical systems, including:
- Electricity distribution systems:
- outdoor switching stations
- outdoor switching stations
- cable routes
- Low and high-current systems, including cable lines
- LV and MV transformer stations – container, interior, overhead (pole-mount)
- Lightning protection systems including equalising connections and earthing
- Safety systems:
- SAP fire alarm systems;
- DSO voice alarm systems;
- KD access control systems;
- SSWiN intrusion and burglary alarm signalling systems;
- CCTV video surveillance systems;
- RCP work time recorders;
- Gas detectors;
- Emergency power and uninterruptible power systems (UPS, power generators);
- Indoor, outdoor and emergency lighting systems;
- Building automation, BMS building management systems
- HVAC installations;
- LED lighting replacement projects;
We carry out projects tailored to the specific stages of our clients’ investments:
- Construction – including details of structural, technical and material solutions of the designed electrical wiring systems;
- Tender procedure – meeting the selection criteria for public and private tender procedures for the construction of electrical wiring and teletechnical systems;
- Execution, implementation, installation – describing the detailed parameters of electrical wiring, teletechnical and building automation systems along with calculations, technical drawings and recommendations related to safety during installation works;
We specialise in servicing construction and modernisation of facilities such as:
- Manufacturing plants
- Logistics centres
- Shopping malls
- Office buildings
- Apartment suites
- Data centres
- Spa facilities and sanatoriums
- Cold stores
- Objects with potentially explosive atmospheres:
- Gas stations
- Woodworking shops
All investments are carried out in a comprehensive manner!
Thanks to the professional technical infrastructure we are able to evaluate, design and implement any electrical wiring and teletechnical system on our own. This guarantees complete control over the process and, in particular, facilitates project management and communication.
Our systems power the operation of many facilities in Poland and abroad!
Every new project brings us new experience and enables our engineers to familiarise with the most innovative solutions used in the industry. In our company’s history, we have had the pleasure to work with some of the biggest Polish and European brands:
- Kaufland (in Poland and abroad)
- Borek Shopping Centre
In our projects, we use only tried and proven electrotechnical components made by reliable brands offering only the highest quality, such as:
We know how important it is to fix the fault as quickly as possible!
Our service hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can call +48 71 75 75 185 to report a fault and our technicians will get to work immediately after finding out the nature of the problem.
An extensive service network allows us to arrive at the fault location within 4 hours after notification, regardless of the location of the facility!
We carry out warranty and post-warranty inspections of teletechnical and electrical wiring systems.
Inspections carried out at regular intervals reduce the occurrences of very costly downtime in the company’s operations to a minimum. During the inspection of an electrical wiring systems or appliances, our engineers will make their recommendations regarding the maintenance of the equipment, which will keep it in good condition for many years to come. All inspections are carried out in accordance with the applicable standards and regulations of construction law.
We carry out electrical measurements, including:
- Measurements of the effectiveness of protection against electric shock, i.e. short-circuit loop impedance measurements;
- Measurements of residual current device effectiveness;
- Measurement of insulation resistance of cables and wires;
- Measurement of isolation resistance of single- and three-phase circuits;
- Measurements of earthing resistance – building lightning protection systems;
- Measurements of earthing resistance (static electricity protection in EX zones)
- Testing of emergency and evacuation lighting systems, as well as the fire safety switch;
We also carry out 5-year electrical measurements, which are obligatory for every manufacturing plant and large-area building equipped with electrical wiring and lightning protection systems according to Section 62 Item 1 of the Construction Law Act.
We focus on the quality of measurements!
Thanks to the state-of-the-art FLUKE measuring equipment and thermal imaging cameras, our tests are very precise, which significantly accelerates the time of repair and restoring the electrical systems to their full efficiency.
We service equipment and installation declared EOL by manufacturers
Many years of experience gathered by our engineers working for companies such as Ahold, GS Engineering & Construction, SKANSKA, TAKENAKA EUROPE, STRABAG enable us to work on End-of-Life equipment, even despite the lack of official support from the systems manufacturer. Our solution allows our clients to avoid the need for a very costly replacement of low- and high-current system components, which generates considerable savings – both when it comes to time and funds.